ID: 78169 (GP-APS-Shark-TN)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Injection molded frame with ergonomic grip molding and under barrel 20mm accessory rail, ideal for weapon lights and lasers
- Custom hand stippled frame for a positive grip surface
- Full auto select fire capability
- Flat faced competition style trigger and ambidextrous safety
- Front and rear slide serrations with twin-dot rear sight and fiber optic front sight
- Bevelled magazine well facilitates easier reloading
- Uses nylon reinforced polycarbonate Tokyo Marui spec G Series nozzle w/ steel hammer and nozzle frames; compatible with Tokyo Marui G Series magazines
- Nozzles have been tested to withstand up to 10,000 rounds before failing (testing done in house)
The newly designed APS XTP (eXtreme Training Pistol) series incorportates improvements based on user feedback and requests over the years by players and techs worldwide. The new XTP system boasts improved gas efficiency along with enhanced performance. High stress and high wear parts are now made of steel or aluminum to greatly improved durability and reliability. The new frame is made from high impact polymer formulated to meet Military specifications. One of the top requests was to have the consistency of CO2 but have the FPS tuned to fall within 350 FPS to meet CQB engagement limits. The pistol is also compatible with green gas magazines should a lower fps between 300-320 be required.Dimensions:
210mm x 150mmMagazine:
1 rounds. Compatible with APS ACP Tokyo Marui G Series MagazinesGas Type:
Semi Automatic, Fully Automatic,SafetySystem:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Magazine Key and ManualManufacturer:
APSUS Patent Number US D828,881
FPS Range: 300-350
About APS / Hakkotsu
APS Limited was established in 2001. APS started by specializing in designing and building Simulation Training Equipment (Real Action Markers & Powder Balls for training simulation). APS - the three words stand for Accuracy - Pneumatics - Shooting. With their knowledge and experience that has been gained from making Real Action Markers and Projectiles, APS launched a new product line - Electronic Blow Back (EBB) products to spur the current Airsoft Market. Since entering the Airsoft industry their line of Airsoft rifles, pistols and accessories have been incredibly popular.
(Write a review)
"very cool gun mag is completely trash leaks an random fall outs
"I love this thing very good, sights are accurate. Very reliable pistol.
- stubbled grip
- magwell shape is good for fast reloads
- ampedexstrious (good for dual wealding.)
- full auto
- built like a tank, indestructible.
- clean moving slide
- compatibility with mags
- looks very nice.
- to avoid low gas slide chambering failure, it releases leftover gas
- full auto bleeds out gas FAST. 3 round bursts keeps seal up.
- you don't have one
"Amazing handgun! Mine came with a leaky mag which made the gun unusable at first but once I ordered a new mag it works amazing! My primary weapon failed in the last match I played and I had to run this beast by itself. The full auto function is super helpful in some situations but it runs through the mag almost instantly.
my mag was crap but that may have just been me
Discuss about APS XTP Shark Full Automatic Select-Fire Co2 Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol (Color: Tan / Stippled) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov